- The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (including its servants and agents) (hereafter referred to as "the Government") are committed to fully implementing and complying with the data protection principles and all relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in relation to the operation of the CWOS website (hereafter referred to as “the Website”).
- To get the full functions of the Website, a user account is required. Your specified name, username, password and e-mail address would be collected upon account registration. The above information is used strictly for the purpose of communication in connection with matters related to the Website, while your name will also be displayed with the content you have uploaded.
- The Website would collect your User Contents (e.g., weather photos, weather observations and reports, comments, and other materials) that you upload for sharing with the public on, including but not limited to, the Website.
- Your locations would be collected by the Website when you choose to attach geographical information to your photos. The location would be specified by you.
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, your account information will be deleted in due course.
Last Revision Date: 17 July 2014